No one likes that loose and saggy skin under the eyes. Bags under eyes make you look dull and aged.
That is a common problem faced by many, irrespective of age and gender.
There is a misconception that dark circles under eyes cannot be cured. That’s wrong.
If you stay consistent and steady and keep on applying the suggested products you can actually get rid of dark circles under eyes.
There could be numerous factors causing those dark circles. And to cure them, it is essential to know what is causing it.
What causes bags under the eyes?
- Weak skin tissue around your eyes may result in water retention in the skin, and as a result of this, you may experience puffiness of the eyes
- You will get bags under your eyes if you sleep in a pillow with your face downwards
- Eczema and other seasonal allergies also cause dark and puffy eyes. Seasonal allergies cause the release of histamine that results in inflammation in blood vessels.
- Most of the people who get indulge in excessive intake of alcohol, smoking and drugs, normally have puffy and saggy eyes.
- As we age our skin loses its elasticity. The skin thins down making your veins more visible.
- Those who stay up late in the night and sleep less, are going to have dark circles.
Suggested product for dark circles under your eyes
We recommended The Dr Grandel Eye Contour Gel, this product contains Hyaluronic Acid which hydrates dry skin, improves puffiness and increase circulation for dark circles.
For a cooling and stimulating effect you can put it in the fridge.